Sarvagya Sharma a Finalist in Research Live! Competition
Illinois Physics PhD student Sarvagya Sharma has advanced to the final round of the Research Live! competition, which will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 8, from 4 - 6 pm at Stage 5 in the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts.
Sponsored by the Graduate College, Research Live! asks graduate students to give short, engaging presentations about their work to a general audience.
We hope that you will be able to join us for the Research Live! finals next Wednesday, November 8, from 4 – 6 PM at Stage 5 in the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts.
The finalists are:
· Laura Adamovicz, Comparative Biosciences
· Elizabeth Davis, Neuroscience
· Adrienne Ertel, Astronomy
· Robby Goldman, Geology
· Kartik Hegde, Computer Science
· Huancui Hu, Atmospheric Sciences
· Derek Jung, Mathematics
· Payel Kundu, Neuroscience
· Elizabeth Maxwell, Veterinary Science
· Cassandra Nikolaus, Human Nutrition
· Sree Kalyan Patiballa, Systems & Entrepreneurial Engineering
· Jennifer Peruski, Art History
· Sarvagya Sharma, Physics
The judges for the final round are:
· Anita Say Chan, Associate Research Professor, Media and Cinema Studies
· Jeffrey Magee, Director of the School of Music
· Melanie Loots, Executive Associate Vice Chancellor for Research
· Lisa Bralts, Director of Content and Strategic Communications, Illinois Public Media
For more information about Research Live! please visit http://go.illinois.edu/research_live.