Bryan K Clark
Selected Articles in Journals
- Yu, Xiongjie, David Pekker, and Bryan K. Clark. "Finding Matrix Product State Representations of Highly Excited Eigenstates of Many-Body Localized Hamiltonians." Physical Review Letters 118.1 (2017): 017201.
- Pekker, David, and Bryan K. Clark. "Encoding the structure of many-body localization with matrix product operators." Physical Review B 95.3 (2017): 035116.
- Shapourian, Hassan, and Bryan K. Clark. "Variational identification of a fractional Chern insulator in an extended Bose-Hubbard model." Physical Review B 93, no. 3 (2016): 035125. Harvard Harvard
- Sun, J. Clark, B.K., Torquato, S., Car, R. The phase diagram of high-pressure superionic ice, Nature Communications 6, Article number: 8156 doi:10.1038/ncomms9156
- Brown, E., Clark, B.K., Dubois, J., Ceperley, D. Path Integral Monte Carlo Simulation of the Warm-Dense Homogenous Electron Gas, Phys. Rev. Letts. 110, 146405 (2013)
- Clark, B.K., Kinder, J. Neuscamann, E. Chan, G.K. , Lawler, M. Striped spin liquid crystal ground state instability of kagome antiferromagnets, Phys. Rev. Letts. 111, 187205 (2013)
- Kolodrubetz, M. H., Spencer, J. S., Clark, B. K. Foulkes, W.M.C. The effect of quantization on the FCIQMC sign problem, JCP, 138, 024110 (2013)
- Kolodrubetz, M. Clark, B., Partial node configuration-interaction Monte Carlo as applied to the Fermi polaron, Phys. Rev. B. 86, 075109 (2012)
- Kolodrubetz, M. Clark, B., Huse, D. Nonequilibrium dynamic critical scaling of the quantum Ising chain., Phys. Rev. Letts. 109, 015701 (2012)
- Kolodrubetz, M. Pekker D., Clark, B., Sengupta, K., Non-equilibrium dynamics of Bosonic Mott insulators in an electric field, Phys. Rev. B. 85, 100505 - Rapid Communications
- Clark, B. K., et. al., Computing the energy of a water molecule using MultiDeterminants: A simple, efficient algorithm, JCP, 135, 244105 (2011)
- Clark, B. K., Abanin, D., Sondhi, S.L., Nature of the spin liquid state of the Hubbard model on honeycomb lattice, Phys. Rev. Letts. 107, 087204 (2011)
- Clark, B. K., M. Casula, and D. M. Ceperley, Hexatic and Mesoscopic phases in a 2D Quantum Coulomb System, Phys. Rev. Letts. 103, 055701 (2009)
- Clark, B. and D. M. Ceperley, Off-Diagonal Long-Range Order in Solid 4He, Phys. Rev. Letts. 96,105302:1-4 (2006)